1. If you feel far away from God, guess who moved?
2. Fear knocked. Faith answered. No one was there.
3. What you are is God’s Gift to you. What you become
is your gift to God.
4. I am God’s Melody of life and He Sings His Song
5. We can never really go where God is not, and where
He is, all is well.
6. No matter what is happening in your life, know
that God is Waiting for you with open Arms.
7. God Promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
8. Do your best and then sleep in peace. God is Awake.
9. God has a Purpose and Plan for me that no one else
10. The Will of God will never take you to where the
Grace of God will not protect you.
11. We are responsible for the effort, not the outcome.
12. We set the sail; God makes the wind.
13. Begin to weave and God will Give you the thread.
14. When God says “no”, it’s because He has something
better in store for you.
15. The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power
16. Prayer: don’t bother to give God instructions, just
report for duty.
17. It’s my business to do God’s Business and it’s His
Business to take care of my business.
18. Serenity is not freedom from the
storm, but peace amid the storm.
19. How come you’re always running around looking for
God? He’s not lost.
— author unknown
The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery; You shall not murder; You shall not steal; You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word, “Love your neighbor as yourself.”
– Romans 13:9</i>
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary — the evil it does is permanent.
– Mahatma Gandhi
In many parts of the world the people are searching for a solution which would link the two basic values: peace and justice. The two are like bread and salt for mankind.
– Lech Walesa
from his Nobel Lecture
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This blog may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc.
This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
This material is distributed without profit
You may have noticed the increased amount of notices for you to notice. Some of our notices have not been noticed. This is very noticeable. It has been noticed that the responses to the notices have been noticeably unnoticed. This notice is to remind you to notice the notices and respond to the notices, because we do not want the notices to go unnoticed.
“I trace the rainbow through the rain and see the promise is not in vain.”
Every 3.6 seconds a real person dies from hunger somewhere in the world!!!
Feed a hungry person today:
My YouTube Channel
God is still speaking
John Mark Ministries
March 29, 2012