The recession has hit everybody really hard…
* My neighbor got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
* CEOs are now playing miniature golf.
* Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
* I saw a Mormon with only one wife.
* If the bank returns your check marked “Insufficient Funds,” you call them and ask if they meant you or them.
* Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children’s names.
* My cousin had an exorcism but couldn’t afford to pay for it, and they re-possessed her!
* A picture is now only worth 200 words.
* McDonald’s is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
* The Treasure Island casino in Las Vegas is now managed by Somali pirates.
* When Bill and Hillary travel together, they now have to
share a room.
* A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.
The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery; You shall not murder; You shall not steal; You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word, “Love your neighbor as yourself.”
– Romans 13:9</i>
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary — the evil it does is permanent.
– Mahatma Gandhi
In many parts of the world the people are searching for a solution which would link the two basic values: peace and justice. The two are like bread and salt for mankind.
– Lech Walesa
from his Nobel Lecture
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This blog may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc.
This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
This material is distributed without profit
You may have noticed the increased amount of notices for you to notice. Some of our notices have not been noticed. This is very noticeable. It has been noticed that the responses to the notices have been noticeably unnoticed. This notice is to remind you to notice the notices and respond to the notices, because we do not want the notices to go unnoticed.
“I trace the rainbow through the rain and see the promise is not in vain.”
Every 3.6 seconds a real person dies from hunger somewhere in the world!!!
Feed a hungry person today:
My YouTube Channel
God is still speaking
John Mark Ministries