Who was Jesus?
I guess it all depends on who you ask….
Oh, and no offense is met by anything in this post – Ninure da Hippie
EVEN GOD ENJOYS A GOOD LAUGH, so you should too.
There are 3 good arguments to support the argument that Jesus was Black:
1. He called everyone brother.
2. He liked Gospel.
3. He didn’t get a fair trial.
But then there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:
1. He went into his Father’s business.
2. He lived at home until he was 33.
3. His Mother was sure he was God.
But then there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:
1. He talked with his hands.
2. He had wine with his meals.
3. He used olive oil.
But then there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Californian:
1. He never cut His hair.
2. He walked around barefoot all the time.
3. He started a new religion.
But then there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was American
1. He was at peace with nature.
2. He ate a lot of fish.
3. He talked about the Great Spirit.
But then there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish:
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling unverifiable stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
But the most compelling evidence of all – 3 proofs that Jesus was a woman:
1. He fed a crowd at a moment’s notice when there was virtually no food.
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn’t get it.
3. And even when he was dead, he had to get up because there was still work to do.
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This blog may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc.
This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
This material is distributed without profit
“I trace the rainbow through the rain and see the promise is not in vain.”
Send me a VoiceComment. It’s FREE! Just call 1(641)985-7878 and enter *3932648. If you get one too, I’m supposed to be able to reply.
Every 3.6 seconds a real person dies from hunger somewhere in the world!!!
Feed a hungry person today:
My YouTube Channel
God is still speaking
John Mark Ministries