Top Ten Reasons why you might just be much too old to go Trick-or-Treating:
10. You get winded from knocking on the door.
9. You have to have another kid chew the candy for you.
8. You ask for high fiber candy only.
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag,
you lose your balance and fall over (and can’t get up!).
6. People say: “Great Boris Karloff mask,”
and you’re not wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens, you yell, “Trick or … ”
and can’t remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night, you have
a bag full of restraining orders.
3. You have to carefully choose a costume
that won’t dislodge your hairpiece.
2. You’re the only Power Ranger in the
neighborhood with a walker.
And the Number One Reason you might
just be too old to go Trick or Treating:
1. You keep having to go back home to pee.