48 Q’s… I did it, which is hard to believe consdiering that I usually am too lazy/paranoid to do these things!!
now it’s your turn…
Here are the rules – post this list on your profile (in Notes on Facebook), oryour Blog replacing my answers with yours.Tag people to do the same thing.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not anymore 😦
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Well, if you count people who have adopted me to their Mon or Grandma, than yes.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Yes . I think jesus did too.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Cherry or Pralines
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their facial expression.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My friends Joe and Doug
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Only if that is their wish as well.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black oanrs, brown slippers
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Frying bacon, vanilla, sandalwood
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
A guy named Neil
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Like basketball nbut seldom watch
27. HAIR COLOR?
A mixture of darm brown, a bit of grey
28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel brown, I think
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Shrimp, prepared almost anyway possible.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Spring and fall
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Darkest Evening of the Year, by Dean Koontz
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Iron Chef America
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
People singing, people laughing, cats mewoing
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Singing, I think.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Great Lakes Naval base
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER
I don’t have one, unless you count God.
People often say with pride, “I’m not interested in politics.” They might as well say, “I’m not interested in my standard of living, my health, my job, my rights, my freedoms, my future, or any future.”
— Martha Gellhorn, writer/journalist (1908-1998)
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
‘God does not share his love between all of his creatures; He gives *all* of his love to *each* of His creatures!’ (Hugh of St. Victor).
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This blog may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc.
This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
This material is distributed without profit
“I trace the rainbow through the rain and see the promise is not in vain.”
Every 3.6 seconds a real person dies from hunger somewhere in the world!!!
Feed a hungry person today:
My YouTube Channel
God is still speaking
John Mark Ministries