Can You name the titles to the songs that include the following lyrics?
1. All the lonely people, where do they all come from? All the lonely people, where do they all belong?
2. He like to keep his fire engine clean. It’s a clean machine.
3. He blew his mind out in a car. He didn’t notice that the light had changed.
4. I’m in love for the first time. Don’t you know it’s going to last.
5. I don’t know why nobody told you how to unfold your love
6. Tuesday afternoon is never ending. Wednesday mornings paper didn’t come.
7. I say high, you say low. I say why. You say I don/t know.’
8. So many days you passed me by. See the tears standing in my eyes.
9. Suddenly, I’m not half the man I used to be. There’s a shadow hanging over me.
10. Remember to let her into your heart, then you can start to make it better.
11. Now my life has changed in oh so many ways. My independence seems to vanish in the haze.
12. I need you, I need you, I need you. I need to make you see.
13. But of all these friends and lovers, there is no one that compares to you.
14. When the sun shines, they slip into the shade and sip their lemonade.
15. That boy took my love away. He’ll regret it someday.
16. When I think of all the times I tried so hard to leave her, she would turn to me and start to cry.
17. Many times I’ve been alone and many times I’ve cried. Anyway you’ve always known the many ways I’ve tried.
18. When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me. Speaking words of wisdom…
19. I am he as you are he as you are me as we are all together. See how they run likes pigs
from a gun. See how they fly. I’m crying.
20. Don’t want to leave her now. You know I believe and how.
21. Living is easy with eyes closed. Misunderstanding all you see. It’s getting hard to be someone but it all works out. It doesn’t matter much to me.
22. Here I stand, head in hand, turn my face to the wall. If she’s gone, I can’t go on, feeling two foot small.
23. I once had a girl, or should I say she once had me. She showed me her room. Isn’t it good ,,,
24. Got a good reason for taking the easy way out. Got a good reason for taking the easy way out.
25. You tell me that it’s evolution, well you know we all want to change the world.
26. Jojo was a man who thought he was a loner but he knew it couldn’t last. Jojo left his home in Tuscon Arizona for some California grass.
27. She was just seventeen if you know what I mean and the way she looked was way beyond compare.
28. I never realized what a kiss could be. This could only happen to me. Can’t you see. Can’t you see.
Titles listed below.
2. Penny Lane
3. A Day in the Life
4. Don’t Let Me Down
5. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
6. Lady Madonna
7. Hello Goodbye
8. Mr. Postman
10. Hey Jude
13. In My Life
15. This Boy
17. A Long and Winding Road
18. Let It Be
19. I am the Walrus
21. Strawberry Fields Forever
22. You’ve Got to Hide Your Love Away
23. Norwegian Wood
24. Day Tripper
26. Get Back
27. I Saw Her Standing There
28. I Should Have Known Better
If you knew less than 10 == definitely not a Beatle fan.
11 to 15 pretty good
16 to 22 Beatle Fan
more than 23 Beatle expert
People often say with pride, “I’m not interested in politics.” They might as well say, “I’m not interested in my standard of living, my health, my job, my rights, my freedoms, my future, or any future.”
— Martha Gellhorn, writer/journalist (1908-1998)
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This blog may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc.
This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
This material is distributed without profit
Every 3.6 seconds a real person dies from hunger somewhere in the world!!!
Feed a hungry person today:
My YouTube Channel
God is still speaking
John Mark Ministries